Los Angeles Research Group’s in-depth knowledge and expertise provides clients with an instant understanding of nearly 1,200 industries and 3,000 product categories. Industry research, economic statistics and geographical data are important for individuals in any field. Whether you’re a small business or multi-national corporation, LARG has a solution for you:
- Accounting & Valuation Firms: LARG’s industry data, market research and economic statistics improve the speed and quality of compliance and business valuations. LARG’s data is used for valuations, litigation support, audit services, due diligence, risk mitigation and client management.
- Commercial Banks: LARG helps identify industry growth opportunities, risk factors and market segmentations for loan officers, underwriters, portfolio managers and risk specialists. LARG's reports are also used to prepare client presentations, create marketing materials and manage risk.
- Consulting Companies: LARG’s industry data and reports help identify the critical strengths and weaknesses of a company, its position in the industry and areas where strategic changes may yield the greatest payoff. Industry data is important for strategic planning, forecasting performance and identifying growth opportunities and risk factors.
- Entrepreneurs: LARG provides important market data and industry research that is utilized in the development of business plans. LARG’s information is use for identifying market segmentations, understanding competitor positions, strategic planning and finding growth opportunities and risk factors.
- Investment Banks: LARG's reports and data are utilized for client meetings, presentations and marketing materials. LARG’s data also helps with due diligence, drafting pitch books, benchmarking performance and identifying investment and sales opportunities.
- Marketing Firms & Sales Teams: Marketing firms and sales teams utilize LARG's products & services to better understand their clients’ needs, leverage relationships and generate strategy and sales ideas.
- Universities: Professors and students utilize LARG's reports and data for class projects, market studies and business planning.
- Investment Professionals: LARG’s industry information can be utilized in a variety of ways to help investors conduct research, develop investment strategies, manage risk and improve financial returns. Investment professionals include traders, wealth managers, equity researchers, mutual fund managers and hedge fund operators.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital: LARG’s data is used for due diligence, drafting pitch books, benchmarking performance and identifying investment and sales opportunities. LARG's reports are also utilized for client meetings, presentations and marketing materials; helping to close deals, gain prospects and increase revenue.
- Investor Relations, Corporate Strategy & Procurement: LARG’s industry intelligence and market research is utilized for benchmarking, strategic planning, competitive analysis and internal forecasting. Procurement specialists and corporate buyers also use LARG's information to negotiate sales contracts with suppliers and business partners.
- Law Firms & Other Business Professionals: Business professionals rely on LARG to deliver accurate, in-depth industry information for client facing projects, reports and products.
Our products supply our clients’ with the knowledge necessary to make valuable business decisions, while also saving time, money and resources. Our data is detailed, but well organized allowing our clients to easily identify industry trends, risk factors and growth opportunities. We offer a diverse set of products & services that can be tailored to any business need. Our products include: